Independent Living at Harborview
Residents at Harborview enjoy the following:
- Restaurant-style Dining in our Main Dining Room at Allenwood open 12 to 6 pm daily (you dine when you want to!)
- Utilities Included (including cable television and wireless internet)
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Shuttle Transportation Available Monday - Saturday
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Security Foyer Doors & Visitor Intercom System
- Exercise Classes & Equipment
- Activities, Entertainment, Excursions, & More
- Wellness Clinics
- Call Pendants Available
- Assigned Parking
- Beauty Salon
- Beautiful Residential Setting with Walking Paths & Community Gardens
We are committed to promoting your Health and Wellness at Pillsbury Senior Communities.
Each apartment is outfitted with emergency call bells in the bedrooms and in the bathrooms. Our nursing staff is onsite 24/7 to respond to emergencies at no additional charge.
We are privileged to be a part of your healthcare team and we are honored that you would come to us to assist you in meeting and maintaining your optimum health. That is why our wellness clinic exists, for our residents! Our wellness clinic program can play an integral part in your daily healthcare needs.
Wednesday at 10:30am until all residents are seen
The following services are available at no additional charge
- General health assessments
- Blood sugar checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Ear wax checks
- Weight checks
The following services are available at the clinic for an additional fee
- Phlebotomy services
- B12 shots
- Dressing changes
- Regular treatments
- Foot care, pedicures
Maintenance & Housekeeping
“After dealing with a snow filled driveway and all the other ‘joys’ of homeownership, I decided it was time to let someone else worry and I would sit back and enjoy my well-earned retirement.”
Weekly housekeeping is included in the monthly fee with the option to add on personal laundry and bed linen washing.
- We install and store personal air conditioning units
- All of the landscaping is taken care of by a professional landscaping team; however there are garden plots available to our residents who would like to maintain a vegetable or flower garden.
- No need to worry about plowing your driveway or clearing sidewalks as we take care of snow removal.
- Worry free living as we take care of all repairs to apartments and appliances.
- Carpet cleaning when requested
- Maintenance staff is available to perform a variety of tasks, all you need to do is fill out a request form, certain jobs bay incur an additional fee.
As a convenience to all of our independent residents, Pillsbury Senior Communities offers a free shuttle service. At Allenwood and Harborview, the shuttle runs Tuesday through Friday with departure times of 10a.m. and 1p.m. On Mondays, the shuttle is used for activities such as luncheons, plays, movies and excursions.
- We are available to take residents to any appointments they may have scheduled in the area. We ask for advanced notice so our transportation driver can make sure to deliver you to your appointment on time. To schedule a transportation time, simply call 802-238-3230 or fill out a transportation request slip located in the transportation box in the lobby at Allenwood.
- If you have an appointment that is not in the immediate area, Ruth in Resident Services can assist you with making arrangements to employ SSTA.
- Weekly trips to Taft Corners, Shelburne Road stores, Dorset Street and Downtown Burlington are offered.
- Transportation including escort to a doctor’s office is available for an additional charge.
- The shuttle is handicapped accessible.
- We offer a limited number of assigned parking spaces to our residents.
Not sure Independent Living is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Assisted Care at Pillsbury
“Pillsbury Manor South has a warm, attentive staff and a warm atmosphere. The staff is very accomodating. There's a wonderful social activities program. The directors know the residents and give them value by encouraging them to share their "unique" gifts with one another. ”Read more testimonials