Independent Living at Allenwood
Allenwood and Harborview residents enjoy one meal a day with us in our Allenwood dining room. The dining room is open daily from 12 pm to 6 pm and offers our residents the flexibility of dining whenever they want to. In addition to our regular menu prepared in conjunction with our staff nutritionist, residents enjoy daily specials prepared by our chef. Our menu is diverse and sensitive to special dietary needs. Residents are welcome to bring friends and family to join them for a small charge. With our dining program, it's all about choice!
Meals at the Allenwood Dining Room allow our Allenwood and Harborview residents to gather, meet new friends and neighbors and enjoy the company of others.
- One meal a day is included with the monthly fee, however you’re able to add breakfast and an additional meal if you choose. Most residents prefer to enjoy freshly cooked meals served by waitstaff in our large dining area; however you are free to dine in your room or on our large porch.
- Our menus rotate each week and each season and take advantage of seasonal fruits and vegetables. We also accommodate our residents to meet special dietary needs.
- Our dietitian and head chef regularly hold food meetings to allow our residents to voice their suggestions and ask questions.
- We’re always looking for a reason to have a party so we often have BBQ cookouts, special brunches and buffets.
- Family and friends are welcome to join us for a meal. We are able to accommodate special celebrations with advanced notice in a private dining space.
Not sure Independent Living is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Residential Care at Pillsbury
“Thank you to all of the dedicated staff at Allenwood. My brothers, sister-in-law and I felt welcomed and helped as we moved our Mom into her lovely apartment. ”Read more testimonials