Independent Living at Allenwood
Residents at Allenwood enjoy the following:
- Restaurant Style Dining in Our Dining Room at Allenwood 12 pm – 6 pm daily
- Utilities Included (including cable television and wireless internet)
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Shuttle Transportation Available Monday - Saturday
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Security Foyer Doors & Visitor Intercom System
- Exercise Classes & Equipment
- Activities, Entertainment, Excursions, & More
- Wellness Clinics
- Call Pendants Available
- Assigned Parking
- Beauty Salon
- Beautiful Residential Setting with Walking Paths & Community Gardens
We are committed to promoting your Health and Wellness at Pillsbury Senior Communities.
Each apartment is outfitted with emergency call bells in the bedrooms and in the bathrooms. Our nursing staff is onsite 24/7 to respond to emergencies at no additional charge.
We are privileged to be a part of your healthcare team and we are honored that you would come to us to assist you in meeting and maintaining your optimum health. That is why our wellness clinic exists, for our residents! Our wellness clinic program can play an integral part in your daily healthcare needs.
Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
The following services are available at no additional charge
- General health assessments
- Blood sugar checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Ear wax checks
- Weight checks
The following services are available at the clinic for an additional fee
- Phlebotomy services
- B12 shots
- Dressing changes
- Regular treatments
- Foot care, pedicures
As a convenience to all of our independent residents, Pillsbury Senior Communities offers a free shuttle service. At Allenwood and Harborview, the shuttle runs Monday through Saturday with departure times of 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Not sure Independent Living is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Residential Care at Pillsbury
“THANK YOU for everything you did for my mom in the past one and a half years she was living at Pillsbury - and I really mean LIVING!Read more testimonials
You all gave her a reason to get out of bed each and every morning. ”