Independent Living at Pillsbury Senior Communities
Supportive independent living at Pillsbury Senior Communities is just that: Independence for you with services and supports available if you need them.
Amenities to enjoy!
- One home-cooked meal per day in our dining room (two meals at Homestead)
- Utilities included (except telephone, and cable is not included at Homestead)
- Weekly Housekeeping Services
- Shuttle Transportation Available Monday - Saturday
- 24/7 On-site Emergency Staff Support
- Security Foyer Doors & Visitor Intercom System
- Exercise Classes & Equipment
- Activities, Entertainment, Excursions, & More
- Wellness Clinics
- Call Pendants Available
- Assigned Parking
- Beauty Salon
- Beautiful Residential Setting with Walking Paths & Community Gardens
Our properties are located in South Burlington off Shelburne Road in a lovely residential setting amid trees, gardens, and walking paths. Homestead in St. Albans is located just south of the city with beautiful views of Lake Champlain!
To apply please download our application >>
Not sure Independent Living is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Assisted Care at Pillsbury
“My mom keeps saying she's on the best vacation ever!”Read more testimonials