Assisted Care at Pillsbury Manor South
Our assisted Living Communities offer the assistance of aides and nurses 24 hours a day with all the services a senior needs for comfortable living!
- Three Heart-Healthy Meals Served in our Dining Room
- Medication Management
- Nursing/Caregiver Care 24 Hours a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Services
- Call Pendants for All Residents
- Refreshments & Snacks Served Twice Daily
- Transportation to Local Doctors Appointments
- Utilities Included (Including cable television and wireless internet)
- Exercise Classes
- Daily Social Activities
- Dietary Consultation with Licensed Dietitian
- Beauty Salon. Community areas. Walking paths. Gardens.
Not sure Assisted Care is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Independent Living at Pillsbury
““My mother loves it there and finds all of the staff to be outstanding. My personal stress level has also been reduced knowing Mom is being cared for even when I can’t be there. I would recommend this facility, or any Pillsbury facility, to anyone with no hesitation.” ”Read more testimonials