Assisted Care at Pillsbury Manor South
Our assisted Living Communities offer the assistance of aides and nurses 24 hours a day with all the services a senior needs for comfortable living!
- Three Heart-Healthy Meals Served in our Dining Room
- Medication Management
- Nursing/Caregiver Care 24 Hours a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Services
- Call Pendants for All Residents
- Refreshments & Snacks Served Twice Daily
- Transportation to Local Doctors Appointments
- Utilities Included (Including cable television and wireless internet)
- Exercise Classes
- Daily Social Activities
- Dietary Consultation with Licensed Dietitian
- Beauty Salon. Community areas. Walking paths. Gardens.
Not sure Residential Care is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Independent Living at Pillsbury
““Times of transition are times of turmoil and change. The people at Pillsbury were there for my mother and me during those critical times. We are deeply grateful to them and happy with the important decisions we had to make at those times of transition.”Read more testimonials