Pillsbury Senior Communities is looking for Full Time and Part Time Dining Room Servers to join our outstanding team in our South Burlington Location. Our mission is to make a difference in the changing lives of seniors by providing a safe, homelike community with a compassionate and caring staff. We support the dignity of each of our residents and provide for their unique and varied physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Our goal is to ensure that the residents that come to the Dining Room for their meals, have the best Dining Experience possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Set up the dining room for meals
2) Serve coffee, tea, and drinks as residents come to the dining room
3) Serve each table completely, continue to accommodate residents with drinks and appropriate requests
4) Clear and clean all tables
5) Vacuum dining room after every meal
6) Make sure chairs are wiped down if needed and chairs pushed into table
7) Replenish tables with condiments as needed on a daily basis
8) Make sure the dining room is neat, orderly and ready for the next meal
The ideal candidate must be very personable with great customer service skills, be a team player, and be able to move quickly from task to task efficiently.
Dependability is a must!
For more information or to seek an interview please call 802-863-7897.
“The renovations you have completed this past year has added a warm and comforting setting for our special seniors...When I had to begin a search for assisted living for my mom in 2010, Pillsbury Manor North was the first residence I visited”Read more testimonials